The procedure for passing accreditation in the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor.
Accreditation and Technical Control Service
provides accreditation and technical control, coordination and coordination of works during the construction
of events, installation of stage equipment, scenery, furniture, and other elements and structures
during the organization and holding of events in the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor.
1. Provision of documents.
The developer sends
scanned copies of documents to the e-mail of the accreditation and technical control service 15 working days before the start of the installation work of the next event, in
accordance with the Requirements for the organization of building events in the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor:
- application for accreditation;
- Certificate of conformity of the Developer's quality management system (ISO 9001-2008)
- certificates of electricians on the verification of knowledge of the norms and rules of work in electrical installations and the Logbook of the
verification of knowledge of the norms and rules of work in electrical installations for the current year;
- developer's information sheet;
- building plan;
- building isometry;
- power of attorney from the Exhibitor for the construction;
- the electrical scheme of the building;
- a copy of the order on the appointment of the person responsible for installation/dismantling works, responsible for
fire safety, responsible for electrical work;
- a list of electricians not lower than the 3rd admission group involved in electrical work;
- list of employees for installation and dismantling works;
- list of imported equipment for construction;
- Conclusion of technical expertise on the static stability of two-storey buildings and buildings
height over 2.5 meters. (If necessary).
2. Term of consideration of documents and execution of the contract.
Within two days from the date of receipt of the documents, SATK checks compliance with technical
documentation, Requirements for the organization of building events in the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor.
After an appropriate check, the SATC forms a calculation of the cost of services and sends the Contract and
invoice for comprehensive accreditation services to the Developer.
After confirming the payment of the Developer, SATKE, no later than three days before the start of installation work, issues a Certificate of admission for installation, maintenance and dismantling work.
At the entrance to the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor, for installation, the Developer presents the security staff
- Certificate of admission. After checking the documents provided by the security staff, the
Developer arrives at the site and begins installation work.
3. Registration and issuance of the Certificate of admission.
4. Technical control.
SATK carries out technical control of the building in the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor during the installation and
The functions of Technical control include control:
- arrival of developers;
- matching the location of the Developers' stands with the general plan of the event;
- availability of an information stand at the stands of Developers;
-compliance by Developers with safety and labor protection during installation,
maintenance and dismantling works;
- readiness of stands before the opening of the event;
- removal of containers and tools of developers;
- compliance with the Requirements for the organization of building events in the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor;
- departure of developers;
- complete liberation of the built-up area in the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor.
5. Registration and issuance of the Departure Certificate.
After the acceptance of the site from the Developers, Technical control, issues an Act of departure.
To ensure control,
during the departure and export of equipment and materials, SATK transfers a second copy
The act of departure to the security staff.
Package of documents for Accreditation